"We're Blogging This...."

WELCOME To desurfsup BLOGSPOT....
A blogspot is just a fancy word for "web-log" or a place on the web to type in your thoughts or news you would like to share....we are so excited that you are here....click on the comments tab under any topic below and join in the conversation....if you need a little more information about blogging, view the video below "Blogs in Plain English".
Happy Blogging Surferdudes and dudettes!!!

Blogs in Plain English

6/26/09

Yesterday was a very sad and emotional day around the world!


Today is Friday, June 26, 2009,

Very sad news around the world today, one of desurfsup favorite entertainers died yesterday....Michael Jackson....today desurfsup is listening to his music and watching his videos with the rest of the world....take a few minutes today and tell desurfsup what your favorite MJ song is....
I would have to say that "Thriller" is probably our favorite...watch below...





10 comments:

  1. JP
    My buddy MJ had some real smoove moves he was an exclent singer and a great dancer. He will be truely missed R.I.P Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ- The day that Micheal Jackson died was definelty a sad day for everyone. Almost every channel on TV focused on Micheal Jackson's death and even though he's gone his music still lives on.... he will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dirty diana
    tjr

    ReplyDelete
  4. B.W
    My favorite Micheal Jackson song is Billie Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D.J- I loved his music, i saw him as a inspiration and great artist R.I.P M.J

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ was a great singer and dancer..it was so suprising when he died...i will never forget him

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin is 11 years old and knows pretty much every Micheal Jackson song there is. He and I both like MJ's song, "Man in the Mirror"
    DH 3-4

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite Micheal Jackson song is Billie Jean.
    R.I.P Micheal Jackson

    BT 7-8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael Jackson was one of my icons for favorite songs . He was very popular and the world was always watching his every move , I could tell an entire story for him but to keep things short he inspired us all. My favorite song would be

    ReplyDelete
  10. J.B.: My favorite song by Michael Jackson is Man In The Mirror.

    ReplyDelete

Respond here...happy blogging!