"We're Blogging This...."

WELCOME To desurfsup BLOGSPOT....
A blogspot is just a fancy word for "web-log" or a place on the web to type in your thoughts or news you would like to share....we are so excited that you are here....click on the comments tab under any topic below and join in the conversation....if you need a little more information about blogging, view the video below "Blogs in Plain English".
Happy Blogging Surferdudes and dudettes!!!

Blogs in Plain English

5/28/09

Welcome all you surfers....
Today is Thursday, May 28
Today's post is about your favorite children's book....
What is your favorite children's book? Is it "A Fly Went By" by Dr. Seuss or maybe it is "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak....whatever it may be, post a comment and tell us here at desurfsup summer reading blogspot....
One of our favorites is "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown....watch it on video below and don't forget to leave a comment about  your favorite children's book!

18 comments:

  1. My favorite childrens book would probably of been one with like 5 words but a lot of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 fish 2 fish blue fish red fish

    ReplyDelete
  5. my little baby was the book i love wen i was little

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite childrens book is Geen Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss because when i was little my family made greens eggs and green pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. every body poops

    Dj

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite childrens book is The Lady That Swallowed A Fly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite children's book is "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch....my mom used to read it to my brother and sister and I before bed, just about every night....went something like this..."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be......"

    ReplyDelete
  10. green eggs and ham
    tjr

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rember my grandmother read me this book to me while i was little but my favorite kid book was the cat in the hat

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Book i remember reading as a child was green eggs and ham. That was my favorite book as a child. Till this very day i still dont see why he didnt want to eat the green eggs in had in the beginging.
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite childrens book was one fich two fish red fish blue fish by dr.souce i remeber being read that book every night i even had the pajomas. T.W

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite childrens book would be "Green eggs and ham" by Dr. Seuss. I loved this book, and read it everyday. It made me giggle.(:

    -RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a child, my favorite story book was always "Green Eggs & Ham" by Dr. Seuss. My grandma would always have where I could find it, so that way when I was a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite book is a tie between "Everybody Poops" and "Where the Wild Things Are". It's hard to choose between the two since they're both educational.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite children's book would have to be "Caps for Sale" by Esphyr Slobodkina. I remember my mom reading that to me all the time when i was little. I also liked "Good Night Moon".

    ReplyDelete
  18. M.S My favorite book was "Green Eggs and Ham" I would read it all the time when I was really little.

    ReplyDelete

Respond here...happy blogging!